Our work is built on more than 30 years of campaigning and developing new responses to domestic violence.
The services we offer include:
· Refuge accommodation: For further information, see our Refuge information Or telephone 01604 230311.
· Community Support: we provide on-going support to women and children who have been accommodated within our refuge but have now left. This is by follow-up work by the woman’s key worker in her new home and by the woman visiting our Centre. We also support women who live in Northampton who are referred to us by other agencies. To find out more, telephone 01604 230588
· Support for Children & Young People: We offer a range of activities to support children affected by domestic abuse
· Independent Advocacy services to give information to those experiencing domestic violence and to support them if they choose to take their abuser to court.
· The Restored Programme: A holistic, person-centred, needs-led recovery and rehabilitation programme that supports women and children to achieve against 5 positive outcomes.
· The Evolve Programme: A behavioural change programme for male and female perpetrators that helps them to identify their abusive behaviours and cultivate positive behavioural patterns to maintain positive and healthy relationships
· Training: We deliver training courses on domestic abuse to professionals who work with women and children affected by domestic abuse, to individuals interested in gaining better understanding of domestic abuse, to church leaders, businesses and other agencies
· Consultation: We provide bespoke training and development programmes that suit your workforce needs