This training is designed for front-line workers or those in contact with potential victims of Honour Based Abuse from specialist agencies or universal services. Ideally trainees should at least have completed our Basic Domestic Abuse training in order to understand the context for HBA. The sessions are quite interactive and informative.
- Have an understanding of all aspects of HBA including honour abuse and killings, Forced Marriage, (and FGM where required).
- Recognise specific cultural abuse within different ethnic groups
- Awareness of the extent of HBA in the UK
- Know how to ask victims questions safely
- Know how to assess risk safely and refer for specialist support
£50 for an individual. After you have RSVP’d we will be in touch to arrange for payment to be taken. Please contact us for a quote for a group booking or in-house training for your organisation.
Due to the current COVID19 pandemic, our training courses are being delivered online via Zoom. Joining link will be sent to the registered email address after confirmation of payment.
If you’re interested in the full-day training, kindly send an email to the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you after booking to arrange payment.