HELP US TO KEEP MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES
OF THOSE AFFECTED BY DOMESTIC ABUSE
Why have we set such an ambitious target?
- £30,000 will help eve to provide translation services so that women and children are able to understand the support that we offer them. Professional Translation Services are important as eve and our service users need to feel confident that what is being said is what is being translated.
- £30,000 will help eve to provide therapeutic interventions and specialist group work for our service users. Women and children escaping domestic abuse often experience high levels of trauma leading to mental health issues. Last year 68% of our female service users had high levels of mental health issues, including Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety and Depression. Many of our service users experience suicidal feelings. Our Therapeutic Team provides counselling, coaching and other therapeutic interventions for women, children and families to help them heal.
- £30,000 will help eve to support women and children living in their own home to access our services and receive the help they need to recover and rehabilitate from domestic abuse.
- £30,000 will help eve to continue delivering our popular Coffee and Chat sessions where service users are able to support one another by sharing their experiences and what has worked for them in their journey to freedom from domestic abuse.
How can you support eve?
- Attend our fundraising events! Keep an eye out on our social media, or on our website, for any upcoming events.
- Sponsor us or one of our Challenge Volunteers to complete a challenge! Keep checking our Facebook page to keep up to date with any upcoming events.
- Get involved Hold your own fundraiser or take on your own sponsored challenge. We have a list available by emailing email@example.com
- Give monthly or make a one-off donation through our fundraising pages.
- Treat yourself Sign up to amazon smile and raise free donations for eve every time you shop online – at no extra cost!
Telephone 01604 230588 or give virtually by clicking on any of the buttons below.